Friday 12 February 2010

Dr Da Vinci Wishes Good Luck.....well Good Luck



Since the president Yar'Adua has been MIA for the past four months ago the has been something of a power vacuum in the lofty heights of Aso rock. I'm glad someone has stepped into fill it.

I've tried in vain find more information of Mr Goodluck Jonathan, but all my research tells me that he seems to be quite an elusive character who seems to have secured many of his prominent roles in government by being at the right place at the right time actually never having been elected to major public office in his own right.

But one of my mantra's is that LUCK=PREPARATION + OPPORTUNITY and I believe the harder you work the luckier you get.

Ever the optimist, I have high hopes for this southern, educated gentleman who holds a PHD from the University of Port Harcourt.

This is a golden opportunity to address the some issues: corruption, crime, health care, human rights, that have been somewhat neglected in the presidents absence.

Good luck, good luck and godspeed.

Dr Da Vinci

2 comments:

  1. Sexy D.,

    So what's in a name? I am hopeful that he has not been promoted to his level of incompetence! He has already shown guts and initiative by getting rid of the infamous "I-don't-care" (Aondoakaa)Minister of Justice and AGF. The principal actor in the power vacuum and supporter extraordinaire of the looter politicians.

    CKS

    ReplyDelete