Monday 8 February 2010

Remedy Campaign Employment For UK Doctors








“Congratulations, we want to make you an offer”.


“Great. Where will I be working?”

“We can’t tell you”.

“What will I be doing?”

“We can’t tell you”.

“It’s a definite contract of employment, isn’t it?”

“We can’t confirm that”.

“Well I’m waiting to hear from someone else, can I let you know later?”

“You have 48 hours to accept or reject this opportunity”.

“Can I change my mind when I find out what you’re offering me?”

“No. The GMC might not like that”.

“But what about my rights?”

“Rights??? You should consider yourself lucky to have got this far.”



It's great to see Remedy once again standing up for the rights of UK trainee doctors.
Dr Da Vinci wishes you all the best and continues to pay her subscription.

If any UK docs are reading this I urge you to join remedy ,they are doing fantastic things and are the only group truly standing up for UK doctors.

Thanks again guys
!

No comments:

Post a Comment